Thursday 8 May 2014

CCC3 challenge

A few weeks ago I was given some 6x6 squares of MDF and I have been playing with them to see what I can make.

The  picture below was made using Tim Holtz's Paint Marbling technique which can be found on page 43 of A Compendium of Curiosities 3.  I wanted something light and spring like and I was really happy with it.  I decided to enter the plaque into the CCC3 challenge, details of which are here I have never entered a challenge before, so it's really exciting. I just hope people like this!




5 comments:

  1. Your subtle painty background really makes those butterflies pop! Love them! Thanks for joining us on the first challenge here at CC3 Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice, Jackie. You have a flair, hope this is the last challenge you enter. Thanks for joining us for CC3C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, thanks so much for the lovely comment Cheryl. I've never been told I have a flair before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice display piece, Jackie. So glad you're joining us for the CC3 Challenges. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete