Sunday 11 May 2014

Oranges and Lemons.....

I saw a challenge at City Crafter Challenge blog which was to create something that includes the colours orange, lemon and lime. I love those zingy, zesty colours and so I thought I would give it a go. As I was still in my "alternative" mode and trying not to fall back on my usual style, I continued with the corrugated cardboard, crackle glaze and embossing paste theme that I used for the black, white and one other colour plaque I made.

I used dylusions ink sprays which are so vibrant. On the flowers I added rock candy distress glitter, sadly it doesn't show up in the photo as it looks really pretty in real life.

I think the end product is a little too similar to my previous piece and I was in two minds whether to put it on here, but the colours made me smile and so I thought "what the heck! So here it is.



4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and a wonderful take on the challenge ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie! Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete