Friday 25 July 2014

A configuration box for my daughter

My younger daughter put in a request for a "sort of steampunky" box for her bedroom in her new home. She wanted something that was a raspberry pink and silver and tael too if I could fit it in.  I had a really good time playing with this. I was so engrossed that I didn't realise that it was almost 3.30 am!

The industrial foil look of the front cover and the edging for the  inside fits perfectly for the Compendium of Curiosities challenge which is to use Tim Holtz' painted industrial technique.

You should take a look at the entries for this challenge, there are some amazing projects on there, some of them are totally mind blowing!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie! Oh wow! Your daughter should LOVE this piece for her new bedroom! I love the addition of the raspberry color! Your painted industrial technique that you've done looks fantastic and perfect for that steampunk look. The interior....very cool! Thanks for sharing with all of us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is great, love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby box Jackie, love the addition of the raspberry too... Thanks for playing along with the CC3 Challenge x

    ReplyDelete